Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:26 am
- Forum: Fun Stuff
- Topic: Make yourself a mini Meth "Penny" Stove
- Replies: 1
- Views: 140202
Oooh! Love it! these are just so light and are great for backpacking- I've seen a number of designs but most aren't made as well . Thumbscrew is a nice touch.
Oh thats VERY cool! - I remember being a wind monitor at primary school, and wetting my finger then sticing it in the air and recording direction and 'speed' LOL! This would be great fun for kids and I'm sure would have some practical uses. Do you know if it will work with an iPad?? iPod? You could ...
- Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:20 am
- Forum: Raspberry Pi Project Discussions
- Topic: Re: Discuss: Solar Charger & battery pack for the Raspberry
- Replies: 152
- Views: 127271
- Mon May 28, 2012 7:20 pm
- Forum: I want one! [Sales threads]
- Topic: FS: Solar Charger & Battery Pack for the Raspberry Pi- Ver 7
- Replies: 121
- Views: 108976
Hey CP, Great idea! - I was thinking of doing something similar - What panel did you use? whats its output and how strong is it?